After completing this course, you will be able to:
- use the iSy System within the CEREC® workflow
- do planning and guided surgeries with the CEREC® Guide II and the iSy System
- design the restoration with a 5 step protocol
- design a soft tissue molding emergence profile
- bond abutments and crowns correctly on the Ti-Base
- characterize and insert the final restorations
- use a documented abutment characterization technique
- implement the DAP (Digital Assisted Protocol) technique
- know how to use veneers for implant restorations
Theory: Classroom lecture
Digital workflow with CEREC® software for implant restoration. Get an introduction about the iSy Implant System with a focus on the advantageous Ti-Base CAD/CAM abutments. Which CAD/CAM material is recommended for different restorations, learn why and how to choose the right material.
In the CAD education center, fully equipped with the latest CEREC® system soft- and hardware, the focus will be on a profound training of the digital workflow and related procedures. From initial planning to the final restoration, you will be able to do every step under real conditions, always supported by an expert.
Live practice and surgery
In this part, Dr. Repullo shows you on a real patient case how he implements the workflow into his daily work routine. You will see into the optimized and maximized workflow and learn how it could affect your personal work protocol.
Brochure eventi ( PDF , 1.6 MB )